DisasterReady.org is a CornerStone OnDemand Foundation Initiative that provides online humanitarian aid training for disaster relief and response. The site launched in April 2013 and CornerStone OnDemand hired us in November 2013 to help them reach 10,000 humanitarian aid workers via social media.
- Incorporated “Live Tweeting” and Q & A sessions during monthly educational webinars held via Twitter
- “Tag A Friend” campaign encouraging aid workers to bring their friends to the website
- Provided staff training on blog writing to launch Disaster Ready blog, which lead to increased inbound traffic to site via search and social
- DisasterReady.org has served over 30,000 humanitarian aid workers to date
- Overall website traffic increased by 86%
- Social media traffic increased by 670%
- During first 120 days, all social media was done under CornerStone OnDemand Foundation social handle. Once brand was built to a certain level, we created separate handles via social media
- Email campaign traffic increased 36.86%
*Note: DisasterReady.org is a non-profit with limited marketing budget.
2447 Pacific Coast Highway, Floor 2
Hermosa Beach, Ca 90254