Made in Los Angeles is coming to General Assembly the week of June 20th-24th. Clear your calendar and get ready for a week of interactive panels, chats, workshops, and happy hours with LA’s expert makers! Join General Assembly for panel discussions focused around the future of some of LA’s key communities: Technology, Food, Design, Health, tools for Entrepreneurs, and more. Made in Los Angeles will wrap with a groovy party Friday night courtesy of Flash Dance and Joymode.
Join me (Lindsay) this coming Thursday 6/23 at General Assembly-Santa Monica for a special “GA Lunch Break” on the Anatomy of a Blog Post for Made in LA week. I will be sharing tips and tricks for making an impact with your blog for small businesses and corporations. It’s free and lunch will be provided by Grubhub. Hope to see you there! You can RSVP at the link below:
There are other great events happening at General Assembly for Made in LA week and many of them are free. Here are some of the panels and discussions that look interesting to us:
- Content Is King: How to Treat It Royally
- What’s in Store for VR/AR in Hollywood
- Harnessing Your Authenticity in Business
- Building Brands People Love
- Legal & Finance 101 for Entrepreneurs
- Marketing to Millennials (this one isn’t free but worth it in our opinion)
- Leveraging Your Non-Tech Skills to Succeed in the Tech World
- Snapchat Storytelling
- Finding Your Community on Instagram
If you can’t attend the General Assembly Made in LA week in person then be sure to follow along on social. The event hashtag is #MadeInLA and make sure to tag @GA_LA in any of your posts if you are there!
You can also follow along on the @LTMDigital Instagram to check out my GA Lunch Break on the Anatomy of a Blog post.