Instagram Masterclass @ General Assembly DTLA
About This Class
Instagram continues to dominate the social media landscape and just recently hit 1 billion monthly active users in June 2018. This visually appealing platform is here to stay and a top-recommended platform for brands and businesses. Nearly 80% of Instagram users follow a business.
In this special Instagram Masterclass, you will learn the ins and outs of how to build and grow your brand’s presence on Instagram. We’ll cover the latest features from managing your Instagram feed, visual aesthetics, stories, and IGTV.
Here is what you will learn:
- Types of visual content to produce on Instagram – what works well and what does not
- Free and paid apps and services to help with your Instagram planning
- How to engage your audience using Instagram stories
- Hashtag strategy
- Determining your brand content pillars and social media calendaring
- How to find and work with influencers
- How to set up your Instagram Business Profile and leverage insights
You’ll be taught by a professional digital marketing agency owner who will share with you the secrets and tools the professionals use. Whether you already are using Instagram or not, you’ll come away with the things you need to start driving sales with Instagram.
- Learn how to incorporate Instagram as an important part of your overall social media strategy
- How to leverage data from Instagram insights to drive decisions
- Apps to help with your planning and content strategy
No are required for this workshop and a website is NOT required. Please come to class with the Instagram app downloaded to your phone if you have not done so already