About This Class
The well-being of our employees, students, clients, instructors, and guests is our number one priority here at General Assembly. We are monitoring COVID-19 very carefully and are adjusting delivery of our programs.
Due to the current health concerns, all GA short-form events, workshops & bootcamps will temporarily be held online – including this one.
Registered participants will be notified 24 hours in advance of this program with information on how to log in to the Zoom Meeting Room and other tools you’ll need for the session. Registration for this offering will close 2 hours prior to the session start in order to allow all students ample opportunity to have the technology enabled.
Instagram continues to dominate the social media landscape and just recently hit 1 billion monthly active users in June 2018. This visually appealing platform is here to stay and a top-recommended platform for brands and businesses. Nearly 80% of Instagram users follow a business.
In this special Instagram Masterclass, you will learn the ins and outs of how to build and grow your brand’s presence on Instagram. We’ll cover the latest features from managing your Instagram feed, visual aesthetics, stories, and IGTV.
Here is what you will learn:
- Types of visual content to produce on Instagram – what works well and what does not
- Free and paid apps and services to help with your Instagram planning
- How to engage your audience using Instagram stories
- Hashtag strategy
- Determining your brand content pillars and social media calendaring
- How to find and work with influencers
- How to set up your Instagram Business Profile and leverage insights
You’ll be taught by a professional digital marketing agency owner who will share with you the secrets and tools the professionals use. Whether you already are using Instagram or not, you’ll come away with the things you need to start driving sales with Instagram.
General Assembly’s classes, workshops and events are recreational and for avocational purposes only. No certificate is awarded.
- Learn how to incorporate Instagram as an important part of your overall social media strategy
- How to leverage data from Instagram insights to drive decisions
- Apps to help with your planning and content strategy
- Please come to class with the Instagram app downloaded to your phone if you have not done so already
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Slack.
- Course set up information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches.
- Each individual course participant must have purchased a ticket