Mental health in digital marketing is a hot topic as many are searching for ways to create better boundaries and a healthy relationships around social media. During the month of May, our team shared their favorite tips for managing mental health while working in digital marketing. See below for tips!
Lindsay Mauch’s Tip
- Schedule time to shut off
- Implement a “no screen” day
- Turn on “do not disturb” when you need to focus
- Take a break in the middle of the day
- Make time every week for something you love to do that’s non-negotiable.
- Set Do Not Disturb time on your phone.
1. Journal in the morning (or wherever you can)
2. Take an extended social media break
3. Seek professional help (Open Path Collective is a great resource)